Saturday, June 6, 2009

weekends...

I love weekends. I don't have a girlfriend so these weekend situation things are the best things I currently have going. Today has been spent watching movies in bed. This is most likely a big factor as to why I do not have a girlfriend. It's a lot like that book Catch-22 but with less nudity*.  Currently showing is the 1977 horror movie The Sentinel featuring (among many others) Jeff Goldblum, Jerry Orbach, Christopher Walken, the mom from the National Lampoon's Vacation series, old man Burgess Meredith and even older man Bill Hickey. It's incredible. In one scene Burgess Meredith decides to throw a birthday party for his cat Jezebel. I know that sounds unbelievable so I took a screen shot.



You can also see that I have googled "bruce lee shoes" which is another example about how awesome weekends can be. Also I am drinking hilarious vodka. You are probably wondering how vodka can be hilarious, well just hold on to your pants there skip because you are in for another treat...



So thanks are in order to Iceland, whomever invented Saturdays and Jerry Orbach who (according to a sign I saw in the subway one time) donated his eyeballs to someone after he died. 









*I have never read this. Fuck you Joseph Heller!**
** This was originally going to say "Fuck you Aldous Huxley!" but I then decided to do some joke research.

No comments:

Post a Comment