Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fascism...

I was in Montreal this weekend, mostly trying to either enlighten my senses or just drip away at the cosmic insanity. Wait, no, sorry about that, there's too many hippies in that town and clearly they got to me and my brain. Anyway, while walking down the street there was a man handing out flyers and saying...


"Did you notice when Obama met the Queen he grew a Hitler moustache?"


Umm.... what Queen? After hearing this I asked him for one of the flyers he was handing out cause I knew it would be good. It stated that Obama has instituted Hitler's "health plan" which is weird because I thought Hitler's "health plan" was to exterminate the Jews. Anyway, I read this flyer, re-read it, re-read it again and then came to the conclusion that it made absolutely no correlation between the Hitler and Obama other than saying "Hitler" and "Obama".

I also remembered that I was in Canada where they cannot vote in American elections. If this crazy flyers guy really thought Americans pay attention to what Canadians have to say he really must be insane. Just look at what Phoenix did to the Winnipeg Jets or how barely anyone here knows about the Trailer Park Boys.



Blog and Main takes pride in breaking new stories as much as we like making fun of people. I am here to report first that there are some dangerously close relationships between Prime Minister Stephen Harper and former dictator Benito Mussolini. Let's face it, if you are American and reading this right now you had NO idea what Stephen Harper looked like until right now. I mean, I had no idea he was a tiny kitten, did you? Didn't think so. And you'd never be able to pick El Duce out of a line up if he wasn't wearing one of his signature hats. So the similarity here I am reporting on is "obscurity" and that is a much better argument than that nutball was trying to make. Proof that people read the internet more than print.

No comments:

Post a Comment