Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I call this post: The Dallas Cowboys are fucking retarded




I usually don't like to sleep outside.  It's bad for my skin.  But I had to make an exception last night because NEW COWBOYS STADIUM MERCHANDISE went on sale this morning and I had to be first in line.

You see here, this shirt says OURS IS BIGGER!  Do you get it?  They are talking about the stadium but they are really talking about the collective penis of Texas.  Or maybe of Cowboys fans.  Or I'm not really sure.  Stop me if you've heard this, but anytime anything is remotely bigger than average, and you are in Texas, or it relates to Texas, well then you are forced to learn: "EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS".  Get it?

This is fucking priceless.  I got 18 of them.  All XXXL because I thought it would be twice as funny if the shirts were big...cause everything is bigger than Texas.

Does it get better than local humor?  What the fuck does Idaho do day in and day out?  I know there are some good Michigan jokes but I heard that state was going into Chapter 11 and giving their property back to the indians.

No comments:

Post a Comment