Tuesday, June 2, 2009

slang...

Did you know that urbandictionary.com has morals? I didn't either until I tried posting a definition on there last night. Here's my first draft....

pickle martini

when one successfully receives a blowjob after sneaking his penis in another, unsuspecting person's drink.

"I'm just going to choke one more down, and then we're outta here. Wait a second... that's not a straw!" - pickle martini victim

Rejected. Within 10 minutes of sending it in. Apparently they don't like "sexual violence". It was never meant to be violent, just hilarious. I added a few things, subtracted the word "victim", sent it back in, waited like an hour and then got the end result I sort of wanted. I had to use a clever alias but you can tell it's a post from me because one of the tags is "scooters". Check it out here. Maybe give it a shot some night when you are bored and drinking martinis made with pickle juice instead of olives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment