Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHERE THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET MY COUPONS?

There is a huge ground-swell of anger sweeping the blogosphere today. Valassis is no longer inserting ready-made trash (i.e. "coupons") into newspapers? This really has my feathers in a bunch! I would encourage you to write your local state representative and let them know that this country was founded on junk mail.

http://industry.bnet.com/advertising/1000921/valassis-angers-blogger-moms-by-yanking-redplum-coupons-from-newspapers/

Actually, I don't like coupons. I don't think I've ever used one. I don't like cat and mouse games at checkout...I like to see a price and then buy it. Period. But the point here is when someone fucks with the blogosphere...blogandmain is coming at you with a firery burning passion to back up the blogging bloggers. WWBD?

No comments:

Post a Comment