Monday, February 23, 2009

origins...

Once while glancing over the craigslist "casual encounters" section, I came across a post entitled "blow for blow" in which someone was trying to solicit sexual favors in exchange for illegal drugs he apparently had. I found this humorous, mostly because this gentleman (and I use the term loosely) combined the creepiness of a random drug dealer that would actually expect a random person on the street to buy drugs from him as well as that of a man more than willing to put a picture of his erect penis on an extremely popular website. I think it may be easier seeing an erection on craisglist than it is seeing one in my own pants but that's another story altogether. I then tried to convince my friend in Michigan that if she ever decided to take drugs, an easy way to find them for little cost would be to meet up with one of these people. She assured me there would be no posts like that on her local craigslist page and I wagered that there would be. The 4th listing on the Detroit "casual encounters" page at the time was entitled "Want to join the mile HIGH club?". Naturally, I felt I had won the wager but upon reading it I learned that small aircrafts have autopilot and rich guys with planes are fucking weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment